Prostatitis is an inflammatory process of the prostate gland. Frequent urination appears, sometimes with a mixture of plasma, painful symptoms of the genitals and rectum. A man may have sexual dysfunction, abscess formation, orchitis, infertility. In some cases, the inflammation turns into pyelonephritis, cystitis, pathology of the genitourinary system.
Inflammation of the prostate gland occurs after the penetration of the infection into the prostate from the genitourinary region (urethra, urinary tract).
How does prostatitis appear?
The disease has a number of manifestations:
- Frequent urination with painful symptoms.
- Anxiety is felt during bowel movements.
- Filamentous components are observed in urine.
- When emptying the bowels, a viscous discharge from the urethra is visible.
- Prolonged erection at night.
- Rapid ejaculation.
- The body gets tired quickly.
- Burning sensation in the perineum and urethra.
- Pathology with potency.
- General state of depression.
- Intermittent urination.
The disease has variable symptoms, the manifestation of signs is marked alternately.
Therapy of prostatitis
Treatment of chronic prostatitis, as well as acute diseases, can be performed using various methods. These methods include traditional and non-traditional therapies.
Traditional techniques include drug therapy, massage, physiotherapy. Treating inflamed prostate with these measures is known to be effective and safe. Activities of traditional and non-traditional methods improve blood flow to the prostate gland, which allows the normalization of nutrition, oxygen supply. Due to normal blood flow, inflammation is reduced and numerous bacteria of pathogenic flora in the gland and adjacent tissues are eliminated.
Drug therapy is an essential measure of complex procedures for the prostate. Drug treatment includes taking antibiotics, special antimicrobial agents (in the presence of pathogens), alpha-blockers, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
First of all, the treatment consists in relieving the painful symptoms, as the patients are in the greatest discomfort precisely from the pain. Painful symptoms are eliminated by alpha blockers. Their action is directed to the central nervous system. Treatment with adrenergic blockers for prostatitis allows you to relax the smooth muscles of the genitourinary system. At the same time, the painful symptoms disappear during urination.
An important role in prostatitis is given to the psychological aspect. Since painful symptoms with problems of sexual activity negatively affect the psyche and general condition of the patient. For this, psychotherapy is used, which is integrated in a complex way with traditional methods in clinics around the world.
Prostatitis is not a sentence. His treatment takes place through a mandatory massage. Furthermore, massage procedures are recommended for all forms and stages of the disease. Treatment occurs by pressing on the inflamed prostate gland. At the same time, the microcirculation of plasma in the organ is improved, the secretion accumulated by bacteria is excreted into the urinary tract. When emptying the urea, after the massage, the canal is flushed with urine.
Some experts have doubts about the effectiveness of massage. They believe that if you treat the prostate with massage, you can provoke the transfer of bacteria to other organs of the reproductive system. But there is no clinical conclusion of this opinion (research is ongoing). Therefore, massage treatment for prostatitis is a mandatory session, regardless of the type of disease. Physiotherapy involves various heating procedures in which the gland receives increased blood flow.
Among the heaters, the microwave procedure is very popular.
A large number of patients prefer unconventional methods. Alternative medicine is considered more effective, safer and cheaper (compared to drug therapy). However, before performing such a technique, you should contact a specialist specialist to agree on a course of therapy.
For example, treatment with kerosene, for prostatitis or peroxide, can be very harmful when the effects of herbal infusions, herbal ointments, suppositories have a positive, very effective therapeutic therapy for prostatitis.
It is better to discuss the choice of an unconventional recipe with a specialist, then it will be possible to avoid allergic reactions that are possible with intolerance to one of the ingredients in the product. What works well for one patient can be very detrimental to another. This should not be forgotten.
Acupuncture sessions are an unconventional method of treating the prostate. Our doctors approved of this experience in Tibet. Tibetan medicine claims that acupuncture is the best therapeutic method for treating the prostate gland. The sessions are virtually painless and have no contraindications.
Thanks to the complex of physical exercise, it is possible not only to be treated for prostate inflammation (with the diagnosis of prostatitis), but also to develop classes for preventive purposes. Exercise can be performed in conjunction with perineum massage. Procedures are best performed in the morning, thanks to them, the husband escapes from blockages, which lead to the most dangerous consequences for men's health. Due to stagnation, inflammatory processes develop.
Exercise helps improve blood circulation to the body. Circulations is poor plasma circulation that causes stagnation in the pelvic organs (the main risk factor). Exercise helps restore circulation as much as possible. If prostatitis is bacterial in nature, then in this case there will be little exercise.
There is a set of exercises developed for the treatment of prostatitis:
- Deep jumps. Movements are required to be done deeply. No need to sit at knee level. An effective result is given by deep meetings, it should be done more than a hundred times a day (the number of movements can be divided into several approaches per day). If this regimen is initially difficult for the body, you can do the exercise three times a week.
- A movement that increases blood flow. Standing at full length, the legs are placed together. It is required to sit by 1/3, standing in this position, making knee movements in a row (3-5 minutes). At first, training will be difficult, after a few approaches, the difficulties will disappear.
- Scissors. Sitting on the floor, stretching the legs, crosses are made (up to 20 movements for each limb).
- In the prone position, you are required to raise your straight legs up to 25 times.
- In the supine position, the legs are raised in a bent position, the knees facing the face. The legs are tight with the hands, this position is held for a quarter of an hour, if possible longer, it will be fine. The more you lie in this position, the better the effectiveness of such a therapeutic load.
- All exercises should be alternated with morning massage of the perineum. The procedure is performed in the morning, after waking up, on an empty stomach, in a standing position.
Medical therapy with drugs
For complex treatment, the use of herbal medicines is recommended.
There is a special healing complex of natural origin. Active substances can accumulate in the glandular tissue of the male gland, which has a beneficial effect on the organ. Inflammatory processes are eliminated, local immunity is strengthened. The active components of the drug are involved in protection against free radicals. Active ingredients prevent the proliferation of prostate tissue.
The complex balanced composition helps to cope with difficulties during urination, relieving pain. Standard therapy is effective in treating a chronic gland.
The tool improves urination:
- the flow intensifies;
- the frequency decreases;
- well-being improves.
Patients receive an overall tonic effect.
Antibiotic group drugs
Recommended during the bacterial, infectious course of prostatitis. Especially often, medicines are prescribed in the acute course of the disease, against the background of infections, viruses, fungi. Remedies for this group of drugs are selected based on clinical results to identify certain types of harmful microorganisms. Each antibiotic has a different effect on a particular type of infection. The course of treatment does not have a standard scheme and can last from 5 to 10 days.
In addition to antibiotics, alpha-blockers with muscle relaxants are prescribed. Antispasmodics may be recommended to relieve gland and urea muscle spasms. They improve urine flow, eliminate painful symptoms.
To relieve the protective tension of the muscle tissue in the pelvis, to eliminate the squeezing of the inflamed organ, to reduce the pain, medicines are prescribed to relax the muscles.
In severe cases, patients are advised to administer diuretics by intravenous administration. This helps in excreting large amounts of urine. Thanks to this, intoxication in the body, cystitis, pyelonephritis (increased urinary tract infections) is prevented.
With non-bacterial prostatitis, painful symptoms are relieved with analgesics, antipyretics, anticholinergic medications. Constipation can be relieved with mild laxatives (liquid paraffin).
Free treatment with antibiotics
A cheap medicine has been proven to be very effective in treating prostatitis. This is a cheap antibiotic that copes with pathological processes when patients have delayed urination, pain during ejaculation, or in case of uselessness of the course with macrolides, antifungal drugs, fluoroquinolines.
Recommended course: twice a day (2 tab. 480 mg), therapeutic therapy lasts from 5 to 14 days.
The active substances of the medicine prevent the growth of bacteria. Its effectiveness has been proven against sulfonamide-resistant pathogenic flora. The drug is recommended to be taken for genitourinary tract infections and prostatitis. The drug is excreted from the body after 8 hours.
Contraindicated contraindicated when:
- individual intolerance;
- kidney and liver failure;
- allergic reactions to ingredients;
- pathological processes in the hematopoietic system.
While taking, you should carefully monitor your body, as side effects are possible: headache, poor appetite, dizziness, intestinal pain.
From the side effects of overdose, a negative effect on the bone marrow was observed. Long-term therapy should be controlled by plasma biochemistry. Discontinuation of therapy leads to a worsening of the disease, increased inflammation, an increase in body temperature are possible.
Patients' reactions to the treatment of prostatitis speak of a rapid relief of symptoms (after 3-4 hours), even in the case of a severe form of the disease.
The healing effect of pumpkin seeds
In ancient times, with the help of pumpkin seeds, healers successfully treated prostatitis. The product is a simple and effective traditional medicine that is available to everyone. Semen contains zinc, which is essential for men of all ages. The effectiveness of seeds in the treatment and prevention of prostate has been proven by many years of experience.
- To get a therapeutic effect, a daily intake of thirty pumpkin seeds is required. Seeds should be consumed on an empty stomach, an hour and a half before eating. This amount is the daily requirement for zinc.
- 0. 5 kg of pumpkin seeds (not fried) are cleaned, processed with a meat grinder or blender, add a glass of honey. The mixture is mixed and from it are made small balls (like a hazelnut). The prepared product is stored in the refrigerator. Before using a ball, remove from a cool place (to cool to room temperature). It is recommended to eat 1-2 pieces a day, 30 minutes before a meal. The product does not need to be chewed, it is digested slowly. The course of therapy is done every year, once, during this time all the balls are eaten. This method is very effective against prostatitis, and for prevention, in general, there is no better medicine.
What complications are possible with prostatitis
In case of premature attention to the disturbing symptoms and seeking help from specialists, a number of complications can be provoked:
- epididymitis, orchitis, inflammatory processes of the appendages;
- chronic cystitis;
- painful symptoms in the perineal area;
- degeneration of an acute type into a chronic one;
- scarring and narrowing of the urinary tract;
- obstruction of urea by retention of urine;
For some complications, a surgical solution is necessary.
Preventive therapy for men's health
There are no complex guidelines for maintenance therapy for prostate inflammation. A man should lead a quiet life, executing bed rest with lots of drinks. It is best to add sitz baths with herbal infusions to additional therapeutic manipulations.
If you want to sit down, the surface should be smooth.
The chronic form of prostatitis will not do without prostate massage. This is the most effective treatment with a quick cure.
An important point in therapeutic therapy is dietary nutrition. Food should be soft; for this, spicy, fatty, sour, spicy, smoked dishes are excluded. You are required to refuse too much alcohol and coffee.
Ejaculation (drainage of the gland through secretions) is a good prevention of prostatitis.
Patients experiencing acute urinary retention are advised to have a temporary suprapubic fistula or permanent urea catheterization.
In the acute form of prostatitis, cycling, hypothermia, a hard surface to sit on should be excluded.